QuickBooks is a reliable yet efficient accounting software introduced to meet your business needs. However, bugs and errors are part of every software which can’t be denied. Facing internal and external technical snags such as QuickBooks Error 6000, or QuickBooks error H202 can easily interrupt the experience of the user with the service. Well to overcome the error and make you feel relaxed, QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number has a team of dedicated and highly experienced professionals available to provide comprehensive customer support services for QuickBooks users.
At 24/7 QuickBooks Support user gets immediate solutions to even the most complicated problems from our skilled experts via toll-free customer care number.
What Are the Major QuickBooks Errors Faced by the Users?
QuickBooks customer support phone number offers a complete spectrum of services that will help you to understand all matters and how to troubleshoot different issues in no time. To persuade more information to resolve your concerned issue, below we have compiled the most common QuickBooks Error codes which might target every utilizer of the service.
- QuickBooks Error 80070057
- Facing Error 3371, Status Code – 11118
- Error -6150, -1006 for corrupted company file
- QuickBooks Error 6000 83
- Error 6000 77 to open the company file
- Having Error 6000 107 for damaged data
- QuickBooks Error 6000 816
- Receiving Error 6000 304
Other QuickBooks Error Issues
So the above-mentioned error, here are some general issues and their solutions for your consideration.
QuickBooks Error 6000
QuickBooks Error 6000 is the most common error that could happen when you are trying to open a company file. Well, to quick-fix the error pursue the instruction provided in this guidebook:
Solution 1: Restore a Backup for Extra Safety
- To begin the process, open the company file by clicking on File.
- Then select the Utilities and edit your company file name which includes less than 210 characters only.
Solution 2: Set Up your Firewall and Anti-virus Software
- Initially, open your QuickBooks Database Manager and find the port monitor tab.
- Then explore the QuickBooks version.
- In the next step, make sure to note down the Firewall port number and open your Windows Firewall.
- After this, click on Advanced Settings and then right-click on the inbounds option, and select New Rule.
- Tap on Port and lastly click next.
Solution 3: Rename the .ND and .TLG files. To Fix Error
- Open the company file location and find the company file you are trying to fix.
- Now, of the same name, explore the files with the .ND and the .TLG extensions.
- After this, right-click them and change the extensions.
- At last, reopen QuickBooks and log in.
Note: Be ensure that the file extensions have the word .OLD at the end of them.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error H202
The QuickBooks Error H202 occurs when a user tries to use QuickBooks in multi-user mode. As a result, a QB user fails to open a company file located on another computer. To defeat the issue just follow the simple steps as provided here:
- To start with open the Run window in a workstation getting the QuickBooks error H202.
- Now, Put CMD in the text field and tap Ok.
- Now, from your workstation, you will need to ping your server and for this type ping_[servername] and then press the Enter key.
- After this, apply the steps given above for all workstations getting the error.
Note: Brackets used around the name of the server should not be used while performing this step.
Seek Assistance from QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number
The best part of using QuickBooks software is their ever-ready technical support team who will assist you with finding an answer for your inquiry or issue. If you are experiencing the same error again, instantly connect at QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number and speak to certified experts (24x7 available).